We Are Hiring !!We are looking for the for a passionate, young energetic Network Admin to our Research Park
Candidate should possess an Engineering Degree from a reputed College in the streams of ECE/EEE with a hands on 5.7 years’ experience on network Administration and its allied works
Duties and Responsibilities- Network Administrator:
- Perform a wide-range of network administration duties including installations, debugging, maintenance, upgrades, and general support for Cisco, Juniper, HP, Nortel, and Extreme network equipment
- Evaluate, test, and deploy all software and hardware upgrades to the networking infrastructure.
- Assist in the configuration and deployment of core and peripheral network devices, which will require continuous learning of new devices (i.e. Nexus switches, ASR routers, and long-haul optical equipment).
- Proactive monitoring of all network devices, services, and servers using a combination of tools to ensure high availability
- Collect and review network utilization data for capacity and planning purposes for clients and basic network infrastructure for the Campus.
- Assist in developing, implementing, testing, and maintaining disaster recovery
- Interface with vendors for procurement & maintenance of all IT infrastructure
- Manage& troubleshoot network and Internet connectivity throughout the organization.
- Work closely with the fellow tech team members to provide end-user support and issue resolution.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of emerging tools and technology
- Research,evaluate and recommend technologies to support business require
- Rigorously create and maintain documentation for all processes and procedure
- Collaborate with and support the work of other staff engaged in similar functions
- Attend and actively participate in weekly meeting
- Coordinate with the rest of the MIS team to meet the team objective
- Provide emergency 24 x 7 on-call support on a rotating basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned in the area’s CCTV, BMS ,SOLAR Integration and coordination etc
- Significant experience working with Linux and Windows servers and network monitoring tools.
- Strong knowledge of networking, including TCP/IP, Vlans, Ethernet, SONET, switching, routing and routing protocols (BGP/OSPF), 802.1Q, and DNS.
- Co-ordinate support for the Desktop/Laptop support for the user’s internal users at our offices
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to research & solve complex issues independently.
- Willingness and ability to learn new skills and apply them as needed.
- Ability to effectively communicate issues and resolutions to all levels of the organization.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive customer and internal information.