Head Sales and Marketing
Head – Sales and Marketing represents the opportunity to spearhead, develop, and sustain strategic partnership and engagement with Industry Leaders, high profile National and International delegates and Leaders of academia, Government, and Policy Makers. The candidate is expected to grasp the ethos of the IITM Research Park, Industry-Academia interaction, and attract the right clientele and open-up creative collaborative opportunities.
Roles and responsibilities
- Increase Research Park Occupancy through Client acquisition
- Prospect, research, and acquire clients aspiring to achieve their R&D and Innovation objectives at IITMRP through industry-academia collaboration.
- Promote Research Park as the perfect destination for conducting Technology Events, International Conferences, Symposiums, and Seminars.
- Build an understanding of the clients across various industries through structured need finding and data analysis, which will help in evaluating and optimizing the client acquisition process.
- Communication & Outreach
- Foster constructive collaborations with Government, Corporates, Trade Councils, Industry bodies, and other important and relevant stakeholders.
- Conceptualize and develop high impact tech events to showcase IITMRP as the preferred destination for innovation & entrepreneurship
- Develop, build, and sustain relationships with regional and national media. Writing, distribution, and planning of media events.
- Content development for marketing collaterals, social media, website. Regular and consistent planned promotion of IITMRP through various marketing channels.
- Present insights and findings of marketing efforts with the internal team to develop processes for refining customer experience and offerings.
- Follow and pursue for closure on all responses/enquiries from potential (new) clients within 24 working hours of receiving query
- Monitor and own the Marketing Tracker (for Prospect, Client Activities) and manage teams to capture client-level info within prescribed TAT.
- Cross-Functional Team Working
- Foster and encourage regular discussion with the internal team to accomplish the milestones and goals in constructive ways.
- Ensure effective communication with internal stakeholders: IITM Incubation Cell, Centres of Excellence, and IIT Madras, to enable high-quality interactions with delegates and prospective clients to showcase the strengths of IITMRP.
- 10-15+ years of experience and preferably 4 -5 years in building strong communities and ecosystem;
- Should have held leadership positions; Track record of top performance in marketing with consistent achievements in deal closing
- Handled a team and worked with multiple stakeholders to create successful outcomes.
- Previous experience involving B2B marketing will be a plus.
MBA (Marketing) and/or a Technology degree with an experience of Marketing (B2B)
- Superior communication skills – verbal & written
- Passionate about technology & innovation
- Strong presentation and networking skills, situational leadership
- Ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous and collaborative environment
- Self-motivated, organized and driven to meet deadlines, passionate to work with the team
- Have strong aspiration to grow and lead the organization to the next level
Mail to : ramadeviatresparkdotiitmdotacdotin