The following clarifications have been made for the queries of the bidders.
The contents of the minutes will form part of the tender document. The tender may be Quoted taking into consideration of the points of the Minutes of Meeting.
- For the quoting of CTC proper break up may be given.
- During the execution of work, any component of work need to be executed beyond the scope of work in the Agreement will be compensated at the market rate.
- All the consumables will be supplied by IITMRP free of cost.
- In part H condition mentioned as including the oil, gasket, etc. the cost of these components will be the IITMRP scope carrying out the work will be vendors scope and the tools and tackles will be vendors scope.
- For both the technical service and HK service the waste cotton and cleaning cloth, etc will be supplied as consumables.
- In the condition, under 12 m the provision of lift mechanic stands deleted.
- The facade cleaning methodology has to be mentioned.
- The cost comparison of the tender will be made for the total cost of work involved for all three years duration.
- The Minimum wages applicable to the tender will be that of Shops and Establishment. The compensation to the quoted rate will be made only when the Government Revises the Minimum Wage during the tenure of the Agreement. For the existing Minimum wages, the Variable DA applicable as per minimum wages act shall be borne by the vendors as published by the Labour Department. The quoting shall be made accordingly.